Move-In / Move-Out Rules & Regulations
- Arrangements must be made at least one (1) week in advance prior to any large move-in or move-out. All moving vendors must schedule an appointment with the Management Office to insure that all moving guidelines are thoroughly understood and strictly followed.
- Under no circumstances will a move-in or move-out be performed without a current certificate of insurance from the vendor on file in the Management Office. Certificates must be made out as shown on the certificate of insurance sample document in the Forms section of this handbook. Each vendor must have comprehensive liability, a general umbrella and worker's compensation insurance.
- All moves must be made on Saturdays and Sundays or after 6:00pm on weekdays.
- Vendors must park in the building's loading dock for deliveries and pick-up's.
- All floors along the project route, including the elevator cab floors, should be adequately protected with masonite board of a quarter inch thickness. Care should be taken to protect the doors, door jambs and walls.
- A freight elevator will be made available for your exclusive use. Arrangements must first be made through the Management Office. All elevators must be adequately protected. It is understood that damages related to the move are the responsibility of the moving vendor.
- Objects weighing in excess of 3,000 pounds and/or taller than 8'5" or wider than 3'5" will not be permitted on the elevator. Special arrangements must be made through the Management Office for the transportation of these items.
- In the event a move should take more than one day, we request no trucks be left unattended.
- All trash should be properly disposed of by the moving company immediately following the completion of the move. We are not responsible for the removal of trash which will generate charges to the tenant.
- An inspection of the premises will be performed no later than twenty-four (24) hours prior to the move to inspect all steps, lobby travertine, elevators, corridor walls and carpet along the project route. The moving vendor will be held responsible for anything damaged by them or their agents.